Do you want to get your mom and baby articles published? Do you have a baby blog, and want to guest post? If so, visit the contact us page and email me your best article. We are looking for mom and baby blogger with opinions, tips, and value to bring to our readers. We want journalists that are aspiring to deliver the best content.
Please follow the guidelines below if you’d like to get your post on Erudite Mommy blog.
The Benefits Of Writing For Us Are:
- Notoriety in the Mom and Baby Industry
- Links back to your website
- Increased traffic to your site
- A Strong article portfolio
A Couple Of Rules Are:
- Your article must be well-written and relevant to mom and baby topics.
- All articles must be original content written by you. We will check all articles for content scraping.
- Lots of photos & lots of examples.
- You must be honest in your opinion. Any spam or paid promotion are not tolerated.
- Read a few of our articles to understand our writing style.
- All content is subject to approval by Eruditemommy.com and may or may not be used, altered or unaltered, and released whenever we see fit. (Most likely this won’t happen, but it is our right).
Every post we publish will teach our readers to do at least one of the following…
- Baby’s gear
There are three types of posts that work well…
1. How-To Post
- Must follow this Guideline 1
- In this article type you will show the readers how to execute a specific training or caring task (step-by-step). You will use lots of photos and examples wherever possible. This article is a great example: How to Make a Baby Sneeze Safely and Effectively
2. Simple Question Post
- Must follow this Guideline 2
- In this article type you will be sharing detailed tips and ideas, or the results you have achieved from a specific pet topic or technique. You will explain what you did and the results you achieved, then show the readers (within reason) how to do it themselves to achieve the same results. This article is a great example: Bottle Warmers: Do You Really Need It or Not?
3. Based List Post
- Must follow this Guideline 3
- In this article type you will put together a numbered list that will serve as a quick reference guide for new pet parents to help improve their experiences or solve a common problem new pet parents face. Each item in the list will include a brief description. This article is a great example: Have You Noticed These 41 Common and Weird Early Pregnancy Signs?
How to submit…
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for Erudite Mommy’s audience, send us an email with 2-3 your topic ideas to:
Please include the words “Guest Post” in the subject line.